The success of North Shore Village depends on the diverse talents of members as well as a dedicated group of volunteers (many of whom are also members) who share their knowledge, time, and abilities.
North Shore Village has volunteers who help Full members with a variety of tasks and activities. Volunteers are the drivers of our organization, strengthening the sense of community that characterizes North Shore Village.
Volunteers can provide the following services:
- Drivers to appointments shopping & errands
- Visitors for conversation, activities & laughs
- Respite care for caregivers of members with mild cognitive impairment
- Help with light household chores
- Help with light household maintenance
- Run errands
- Computer assistance
Click Here to Download Volunteer Application Form
- Applicants will be interviewed to determine their qualifications, interests, and availability. All volunteer applicants undergo a criminal background check, completed by IntelliCorp Records, Inc.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 721-1413